TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions regulate the sale, including registration, of MUTA STUDIO products, through the website www.mutastudio.com
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "Muta Studio" - The products sold on this website;
- "User" - Any individual, non-trader, who places an order through the website www.mutastudio.com;
- Using the website www.mutastudio.com and purchasing Muta Studio products, presupposes the user's knowledge, understanding and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Registration on the website
- To place an order, the User may register in advance, by filling in the fields on the form on the website www.mutastudio.com.
It is also possible to place your order without prior registration.
- From the moment he accesses his personal account, the User is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Muta Studio as responsible for the personal information.
The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you.
- The information you provide is only available to Muta Studio and will not be shared with other third parties.
You have the right to inspect the information held about you.
- You always have the right to request Muta Studio to delete or correct the information held about you.
By accepting the Muta Studio Conditions, you agree to the above.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions as needed, to accommodate new operational procedures.
The best way to stay up-to-date is to sign up for our newsletter and/or check this page before placing an order.
PRICING AND TITLE
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error slips past us we will notify you and advise on the possible courses of action.
- The prices of products displayed on the website www.mutastudio.com include Value Added (VAT).
The total VAT payable by the User will be indicated on the invoice to be sent to the user.
- Prices are all quoted in euros (€). Note that the change of country of delivery may have influence on the prices due to different transport costs. The customs costs related to the country of delivery of the order will be borne by the customer.
- The prices of products presented on the website are subject to change.
The Muta Studio, reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. The prices displayed at the time of purchase are the prices applied to that purchase.
- The total price specified in the checkout includes taxes from the country of origin (Portugal) and shipping costs.
- The User must pay only the amount specified in the order confirmation.
- All products remain Muta Studio ‘s property until full payment is made.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- If you are under 18 years old you must have parents’ permission to buy from Muta Studio.
- All transfers conducted through Muta Studio are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection.
Card information is not stored locally (but might be stored in said gateways, if you so choose) and all card information is handled over SSL encryption.
Please read the terms & conditions of the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
- The User may make payment of his purchases by the methods indicated at the time of purchase. Muta Studio does not accept any other methods of payment other than those mentioned at the time of purchase. The User should not attempt to pay by any other means that does not appear in the specified payment methods. If you do, we will not be liable for loss of payment or any other damages that may arise.
- In your home or in-office delivery.
- All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to ship products at a later date if the product ordered is not in stock at the time of purchase.
In this situation you will be contacted and offered the option of a full refund instead of delivery of the product.
- Orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 working days, in case of express shipments, and between 3-5 days in the case of standard shipments, according to the ordered item.
- Please note if you are buying something in pre-order. If you purchase multiple items and one is noted as pre-order, all items will be shipped together at the later date. You may request multiple shipments in this scenario to receive your other items sooner by contacting email@example.com .
- Muta Studio proceeds to send the product (s) ordered by the User, from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm, except for holidays, and on the days and times used by the logistics company, to the address of delivery indicated by the User.
The responsiveness of Muta Studio within the aforementioned terms varies depending on the availability of stock, as well as in the periods of promotions, sales and Christmas.
- Our delivery service does not include scheduling option, so delivery of the order will be made without prior contact by the carrier, being necessary to ensure that someone is at the delivery address.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an email confirmation.
If you do not receive one please contact us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The average transit times are as follows.
Please consider that if you choose an article in pre-order, this time is only after shipment: ● Portugal: 4-5 working days ● Europe: 7-15 working days ● Worldwide: 10-25 working days
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- If you decide you wish to return or exchange an item you can do so within 14 days of receiving your order. We reserve the right of refusal if items are not apt for sale – we will only accept items in mint condition (NOTE: we check every item before we pack it but damage may occur during shipping, in which case we’ll ask you to provide a photo of said damaged items so we can submit a complaint to the transporter firm).
Please follow these steps to accelerate the process:
1. Send us an email TO email@example.com regarding your order so that we are expecting your item and process it in a timely fashion.
2. Pack the item in an adequate container, together with a note containing your order number and order name (readable handwriting please) and if you would like a refund write “Refund”. If you would like an exchange instead write “Exchange” and state the details of the exchange. Mail it to:
Muta Studio, Rua Das Pedras da Maré nº72 3ºesq 4410-129 São Félix Da Marinha, Portugal
Once we receive the item and validate the refund/exchange we’ll process it within 5 business days.
In case of an exchange you’ll then be asked to pay the shipping costs (through Stripe, MBWay or another agreed upon medium) at which point we’ll process the exchange once this fee has been settled.
If you don´t write your account/user name and order number we will try to contact you through other means.
We not do refund the cost of shipping on any returned items unless the item is damaged, faulty or an administrative error has occurred on our behalf. This does not restrict your statutory rights to return merchandise.
If you choose to refuse your shipments, you will be responsible for any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to our Portuguese address. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within 5 working days.
Events outside Muta Studio’s control, which are not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Muta Studio is released from any obligations to fulfill any orders.
Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, armed conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers.
The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, bans, etc.
At Muta Studio we are committed to protect and respect your privacy in compliance with EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th, 2016.
This privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it and how we keep it secure.
WHEN MIGHT WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU?
• When you purchase our products.
• When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our website.
• We only store this data with your explicit consent, and you’re free to unsubscribe at any time
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We collect and use personal data to personalize and enhance your experience, as well as providing order notifications and package tracking info.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• To send you information about the products that you have purchased from us.
• Contact you to ask for feedback on our products.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
We collect name and email address, in addition to this we may also collect feedback and comments about our products when you make a purchase.
We collect information through cookies in order to understand your preferences, store information about abandoned carts, and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which this data was collected, or until you unsubscribe.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
-If you are a customer and you have registered a profile on our website, you may update your user profile by logging into our website and selecting “Edit Profile” at the My Muta Studio page.
-The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time.
For example, your consent to receive email marketing communications; if you want to withdraw your consent, please make use of the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication.
Please note that you may still receive system messages and administrative communications from Muta Studio such as order confirmations and other order fulfillment details.
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH ANYONE?
We do not sell, rent, or trade your information with any third party.
We do store your information in MailChimp, which is our customer relations management tool, with the purpose of providing order notifications and bespoke newsletters.
We also track what products you browse in order to enhance and personalize what content we provide to you, through cookies.
These third-party apps are compliant with the EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016.
Anonymous tracking information is piped through Google Analytics, so we can understand where to focus our efforts to provide you with more quality content.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Muta Studio reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time.
The applicable version will always be found on our website.
We encourage you to check this Privacy Statement occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If we make changes that significantly alter our privacy practices, we will notify you by email or post a notice on our website prior to the change taking effect.